1) Is this legal? - Not in the true sense of the word, but it's not entirely illegal. I make no profit from this venture.
2) Where are the shows/films taken from? - SKY1, E4, C4, SKY Premiere + Moviemax.
3) Can these tapes be played on NTSC (US) players? - Not unless your player plays PAL (european) format tapes.
4) Can Nic play NTSC tapes? - Yes, I can!
5) Are the copies LP or SP? - I record in Long Play, although I can do Short Play on request.
6) Is postage included in the price? - Yes if you live in the UK, but if you're outside the UK postage is extra.
7) Do the tapes include commercials? - No. They are cut out completely.
8) What's the quality like? - The majority of the shows/movies, being taped off cable, are of almost perfect quality, unless otherwise stated. Latest seasons have been digital.
9) Which currencies do you accept? - Only pounds £ sterling.
10) How does trading work? - If you have something I need, (see trading section) and you see something on here you want you can e-mail me with the details and we can sort something out through e-mails.
11) Are prices negotiable? - If you are buying in bulk, I am more than happy to negotiate prices.
12) Can episodes from various shows, or episodes and films be mixed on the same tapes? - Yes. I can do whatever you need as long as you specify clearly when you e-mail in your order.
13) Can I link to your site from my site? - Please do! Just use these buttons below. Choose one, save it to your site and link to http://nicsfliks.tripod.com/
14) How long will it take for me to receive my tapes once you have received payment? - This will mainly depend upon what you have asked for, and where you are from. If you have asked for a film or two then it should take no more than 5 days, including time for postage if you live in the UK. However, if you live abroad, then it will obviously take longer, depending on where you live. I will do my best to get tapes out to you asap, and if u need them for some reason, please do say so and i will try my best to get them out to you. However, if i get a lot of orders, and you want a complete mix and match tape it could take up to 2 weeks before you get your tapes. I will probably be able to let you know an estimated time when you email me with specifics.